· Study and protocol design and development
· Case report form (CRF) design and development
· Informed consent development and review
· Clinical investigator evaluation, qualiﬁcation and selection
· Clinical or laboratory site identification, qualification and initiation
· Pharmacokinetics for understanding uptake, bioavailability, and correct dosage
· Clinical trial management and coordination
· Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Ethics Committee (EC) submission support
· Medical and safety monitoring
· Conduct of investigator meetings
· Database development and management
· Interim and ﬁnal reporting
We currently have over 40 new products ready for you to purchase today and start selling tomorrow. Each formulation has several human studies already completed on it and is proven to work. We are taking the guess work out of buying formulations.
*We offer special pricing packages!
*Payments spread out over your study!
*Special pricing when you sign a contract to completed more than two studies in the same calendar year!
*Group study discounts- run your study along side another similar one and get a significant discount!
Subject recruitment is essential to keep your clinical trial on track. Right from the start, we integrate subject recruitment and retention strategies into your study’s overall planning and execution. We use real-world data and analytics to develop more precise study plans and select sites based on target patient population density. These new data-driven tools maximize site recruitment and activate alternative recruitment channels. The result is your trial recruitment is more efficient and predictable. Subjects stay in our studies because we take the guess work out of finding the best subjects and we provide services for those subjects long after your study is completed.
A successful study start-up relies on a host of critical factors. According to Tufts Center for Drug Development, 80 percent of trials are delayed often related to patient recruitment – and 48% of sites miss their targets. These realities are forcing biopharmaceutical firms to re-examine how they execute study start-up.
Our experts can help you get your study off to a fast start.
From the very beginning, you have opportunities to set up your study for success. Start-up delays and late completions don’t have to be part of your clinical development story.
Let us help you accelerate and optimize your study’s start-up.